Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Windsor Star Dinosaur Crawling Back Into The Dark Ages With Subscription Fees


Windsor Star Dinosaur Crawling Back Into The Dark Ages With Subscription Fees
Seriously, I'm not willing to pay for the paper version and the online version is one-sided, inaccurate, and thrown together.... so what makes the dinosaurs at The Windsor Star think I would pay to subscribe  to the online version?  Here's a news bulletin for you geniuses;  I only read some of it to add stories of local interest on a very active Facebook page -  I do this by commenting on articles and having that posted to my Facebook page where it is then 'shared' with several groups with a total memberships in excess of 10,000.

The decision to stay away from this newspaper in the real-world and online, is made too easy with bonehead moves like this.   



Valid May 24-27:  Save 25% for Memorial Day

No comments:

Post a Comment