Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day Decorating Ideas








Table Setting

I love the look of this table.  Instead of japanese lanterns, I'm going to get round balloons or use the heart shaped ones I already have (if I can remember where I stored them).  For the centrepieces, I'll have to buy flowers (fresh or silk).  I also need to get matching napkins and runner.  I'll put that on my to-do list for this week along with everything else I have to do.  I want it to look perfect.


Place Setting


 I love how this looks.  The red napkin rolled up with a simple twist or bow would look just as nice.  I would love to get red placemats like these ones but I'm running out of time to find them.  Solid red placemat, red napkin, white plates and layers or tablecloths and cream coloured doilies.  I'll post pictures of my place settings after I put it together - we'll see how they compare to this.

Miscellaneous Ideas

I'm not sure how I'm going to incorporate this idea into the decor.  I really wanted a valentine's day tree.  Red and sparkly just like this one but I couldn't find it anywhere.  I'll have to remember to keep looking for this and maybe implement this idea next year.


Very simple and festive table.  I like some of the elements.  Not sure if any of these ideas will make it into the decor this year.  Maybe a valentine banner.  I'll have to wait and see what I end up putting together.
















-->


No comments:

Post a Comment