Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

I love Valentine's Day.  To get things ready,  I snuck around the house last night while hubby was asleep and decorated the entire house until 2 in the morning (crazy eh?).  Sneaking around carrying a chair to climb on, isn't easy most times and darn near impossible when I was trying to be super quiet.  Anyhow, I hung this smiling heart in front of the kitchen window where I knew hubby would see it when he made his coffee.  I also decorated the patio doors with long strands of clear hard plastic hears and a double heart in the middle that is full of sparkles. 


-->

 The flower arrangement in this brass vase, was custom created a few years ago.  It's getting redesigned next week, in the meantime, I added a couple of sparkly hearts to it and to the wall behind it to dress it up for the occasion. 




The casual bistro set from outside was brought in during a storm this week and has been used for morning tea and casual dinners.  I decorated it with one of the heart cards created by my friend Nicolette.

The table as it was set last night.  I added the mini roses my husband gave me in the morning.  I found the roses set up along with a teddy bear and a card in our upstairs TV room where I drink my tea everyday.  It was so sweet and exactly what I needed to dress up the table a bit more.







The table setting  I tried a few things and decided on this one.













No comments:

Post a Comment