Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Camping at Falls Reserve Conservation Area

We camped at Falls Reserve Conservation Area in Goderich with Deanna, Mike and Steve. I took a lot of pictures and videos that I will be adding to this page once I update the post. For now, I'm just putting a placeholder for the post.
Come back and read about the park warden making us turn our music off and the following night they made us shut our outdoor movie projector off. When I asked if we can watch the movie without sound, they said no.


Here's a video of some of it.

Here's Mike crossing the water with the dog

A few minutes of the camp fire. Watch it in full screen with your volume turned up. It's very relaxing.

To see the pictures,
visit this page.  This particular album is open to friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment