Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Haters & Trouble Makers

I've limited access of my Twitter account due to an incident which occurred last night. At first I thought it was some unsupervised bored kid playing around and being mouthy. Very quickly I realized it's probably a targeted attack. It was clear the account was new as there were no Tweets, no followers and this person wasn't following anyone. With the first tweets, there was no bio posted.

What follows is a screen shot and transcript of the profile. The name they used may be their own or they may have "borrowed" someone else's. Friends have been poking around - the actual J. lewinski is on facebook and is a "friend of a friend" of one of my friends... who happens to be a lesbian but is not the girlfriend of this girl. It's bizarre to say the least.


@Homeflower: your a fucking moron
@jlewinski66: hahaha.... first lesson: if you want to insult me personally, the word would be "you're"
@jlewinski66: second lesson: if you want to insult something that belongs to me, the word is "your".
@Homeflower: o.k you're a fucking cunt..that better for ya

Tweet I posted:
I'm very flatered someone would go through the time and effort of creating and account specifically to hate on me. Thanks jlewinski66


@Homeflower: stay away from my girlfriend you douchebag slut
@jlewinski66: All kidding aside - you have the wrong person.
@Homeflower: no its you, i recognize your ugly mug
@jlewinski66: You really have the wrong person. I don't know who you are or who your girlfriend is - the picture posted is generic

I blocked (and reported) the profile and noticed it was gone this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment