Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Controlling My Junk Food Addictions

These are the foods I consume that I wish I didn't.

Diet Pepsi
Doritos Jalapeno & Cheddar
Cheese
Bread
Cake

Diet Pepsi.
I hated soda for decades and now I drink it with every meal, between meals and for no reason at all.
The plan: drink more water. Begin with replacing the dinner soda with a tall glass of water.

Doritos Jalapeno & Cheddar chips.
I love the flavour and the heat of he peppers.
The plan: find an alternative food with cayenne or crushed pepper that's healthier.

Cheese
I love all types of cheese.
The plan: portion control

Bread
The plan: portion control

Cake
For my entire life I loved cake (baking it) but as far as eating it, I could take it or leave it. Currently, I crave the sugar and actively seek out sweet.
The plan: Limit frequency of consumption and portion control.

No comments:

Post a Comment