Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Biggest Loser

I can't wait for this season to be over.
I think a lot of it isn't real and is set up -- I don't trust the scales and the way they make people vote off others, is just mean. If this was truly a contest to see who can be the biggest loser, they would automatically let the person with the lowest weight loss percentage, go home.

Also, last season they had a guy named Neil, who gained 11 pounds by drinking water. It was all a strategy so he would be one of the people up for elimination -- this way, the group would vote to get rid of the other guy. This made me angry! It's dirty, dishonest and physically dangerous and (in my opinion) impossible and unlikely. That's one of the reasons I don't trust the scale and think it could be rigged. Anyhow, this season there's a father - son team and the father is underhanded, sneaky and manipulative. He has said and did whatever he can to make sure his son in in the final four. Both of them ended up in the final four so the ending should be interesting.

I know who I'd like to see win but I'm betting it won't be that person....

Incidentally, I wonder how much a size 8 person weighs.
Also, I wonder what size a 161 pound person would be... curious because of something the biggest loser contestant, Helen, said.

No comments:

Post a Comment